What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- PHPSESSID: This cookie is essential for the website to function properly and enables basic functionalities such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
- local_storage_support_test: This cookie is used to test whether your browser supports local storage, a feature used for storing website data on your device.
- wpEmojiSettingsSupports: This cookie remembers your preferences for displaying emojis on the website.
- metrics_token: This cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are most popular, how long visitors stay on the site, and how they arrive at the site. This information is used to improve the performance of our website.
- google_adsense_settings: This cookie is used by Google AdSense to personalize ads on our website.
- _fbc, fbm, xs, wd, fr, act, _fbp, datr, c_user, csm, sb, actppresence, fbm: These cookies are used by Facebook to track your activity on our website and other websites that use Facebook advertising services. This information is used to provide you with targeted advertising on Facebook and other websites.
Social Media Cookies
- FCNEC, _js_datr: These cookies are used by Facebook to enable social media features on our website, such as sharing content on Facebook.
How to Manage Cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences in your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, although blocking some cookies may affect your ability to use our website.
Your Cookie Consent
You can manage your cookie consent via the Complianz Cookie Consent Manager popup that appears automatically the first time you visit our Website.
To re-open the Complianz Cookie Consent Manager popup window, choose “Manage Cookie Consent” under “Privacy & Disclosure” in our Website menu, or click the button below:
You find more information about cookies here: https://www.allaboutcookies.org